l'escursionista e l'orso

Eventi e manifestazioni interessanti dal punto di vista fotografico.
Rispondi
maurone

l'escursionista e l'orso

Messaggio da maurone »

dite che si è cagato ?

Immagine
maurone

Re: l'escursionista e l'orso

Messaggio da maurone »

Photo and comments by Philip Granud ...
Taken yesterday evening. I'm sure some of you recognize this trail. Kinda hard to see, probably especially without a computer, but if there was any question still who rules the trails in Glacier Park....

This Grizzly kept on the trail the whole time that i could see, other than initially coming down outta the trees and cliff jumping onto the trail, which wasn't more than half a mile at most. But wow he sure did make several groups of people and single hikers move outta the way fast! He wasn't aggressive towards people at all but you could tell he sure enjoyed getting the right of way and moved quickly on the trail. Looked like he just really wanted to get somewhere and was in a hurry to get away from people. Surprised one person by sprinting right by them as soon as i they saw each other coming around a bend. Never seen someone move so fast..
One_More_Time

Messaggio da One_More_Time »

maurone ha scritto:dite che si è cagato ?
sciolto mi sembra la parola giusta : Lol : : Lol : : Lol :
Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs italians, the mechanics german, the lovers french and it is all organized by the swiss.
Hell is where the police are german, chefs british, the mechanics french, the lovers swiss and it is all organized by the italians.
Elefantino

Messaggio da Elefantino »

liquefatto! : Chessygrin : : Chessygrin :

vie di fuga... quasi zero! : Eeek :
Rispondi